Friday, January 1, 2016

Oh, The Things You'll Be Tagged In...The Nine Threes

You think you're doing something nice when you tag a guy in your blog post and give him credit for your inspiration. Then he tags you in a chain post...thanks again Agent Palmer.

For a little fun, as he called it, I have answered the nine topics in this post and passed on the baton.

Three names I go by:
  • Stef
  • Fiz
  • Sammy
Three places I lived:
  • Arizona
  • Kentucky
  • Germany
Three places I have worked:
  • Barnes & Noble
  • Prudential Relocation now Brookfield Relocation
  • Phoenix Comicon
Three things I love to watch:
  • Supernatural
  • Doctor Who
  • Gotham
Three places I have been:
  • Austria
  • Vancouver
  • Chicago
Three things I love to eat:
  • German Food
  • Pizza
  • Ribs
Three people I think will respond:
Three favorite drinks:
  • Coffee
  • Tea
  • Coke Zero
Three things I am looking forward to:
  • Podcasting
  • Writing more with my blog
  • Whatever 2016 will bring

No comments:

Post a Comment