Saturday, August 23, 2014

Writing Just to Write

There is no particular reason for this post other than this. Basically, I’m trying to stick to a plan of writing every day. So to achieve that, I have to write something even if it’s just to tell you exactly that. I know, I know what you’re thinking. Thank you Captain Obvious. We could have done without you telling us that you’re writing about writing just to write. Yeah, sorry about that. If it’s any better, I could instead talk about how adorable Max is. For those who don’t know, Max is my furry baby. My 6 year old grey and white adorable (scaredy) cat. He is currently stretched out at the foot of my bed. One of his favorite spots. Scared of quite a few things: Vacuums, thunder, the street outside. But I love the crazy monkey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment