Thursday, January 1, 2015

Let Old Acquaintance...Oh You Know How It Goes

This is officially my first blog post of the new year, 2015. While my posts towards the end of the previous year were...sparse, this marks a new beginning to the continued effort that is this blog. The holidays are always a busy time even more so when you take on a second job for the season. It limits the time you have to focus on extra curricular activities (to coin a school phrase for lack of a better one). Although, I guess a more apt term would be passion. This blog is a passion of mine, one I enjoy and intend to keep going. 

My first New Year's Resolution (not randomly generated by a Facebook app) is related to this blog. It's to keep it updated more often, like it was in the beginning, and with more content. I try to keep up to date on all the "geek" news that interests me but it's been very Marvel focused so far and there is so much more out there. Superheroes are great as are the shows and movies dedicated to them but I'm leaving out other interests, such as: Astronomy (Space & NASA), Astro Physics (Stephen Hawking, Carl Sagen, Neil Degrasse Tyson, Brian Cox), Science, Science Fiction, etc.

So, stay tuned dear readers for new and exciting things. 2015 is going to be a great year!


No comments:

Post a Comment