Thursday, October 9, 2014

One of Those Days

One of those days where you just feel drained. It limits your willingness to do anything but sit in front of the TV and potato it up on the couch. The only difference between other days: add a baby. It's a bit odd, watching shows like American Horror Story Freak Show with a baby. Now of course I know that she can't understand a damn thing. I guess it's really just the new experience of having a baby in the house. I'm pretty sure I've gotten off topic again. But that's just the state my brain is in. Plus, the TV isn't helping to reduce distraction. Really, my point is: I'm not capable of getting much today. At least nothing that's coherent enough. So that's my brain status. Sweet mother of sin, I hope tomorrow is not as rough as today was, I'd like to not spend most of my evening as a vegetable. Just part of it, that'd be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment