Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Well That Didn't Take Long

It's already come to the point where a single DVR is not enough to hold all of the TV shows we currently want to watch. I avoided one heart attack earlier having been saved by the DVR upstairs, and cancelled one other show (sorry Tattoo Nightmares:Miami, my sister can watch you on the regular receiver). The DVRs are reserved for important shows, namely what the majority of the household wants to watch and the majority is not currently interested in bad tattoos. It's enough that Live Free or Die and the Life of Mick Dodge or whatever are being recorded from the National Geographic channel. Get this, my sister says she likes them because she learns about nature. Sweet baby jesus, so go hiking in the woods and learn about nature, don't watch it on TV.

But I digress--so we're moving on. While many shows have already started, there are still a few more coming up, most importantly the new season of The Walking Dead. Luckily, Strain is hopefully ending soon and there will be nothing else to compete with my zombies except for OUAT (Once Upon A Time). I did decide to keep watching it. So my high volume days continue to be Monday and Tuesday. Throw in a couple shows that I watch occasionally or not at all but mom does, and you've got DVR mayhem. But, I'm used to it and I will be able to figure out a way to watch everything, while still finding time to write, read, and help with the baby. It's all about piece meal-ing it out. I think I might try creating my own schedule, see how that works. Let the experiment begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment