Sunday, October 12, 2014

Zombies Are Back!

Today marked the season premier of the new season of The Walking Dead, easily October's most anticipated TV show premier. Who doesn't love zombies at Halloween time? This episode was action packed and very good. I called a couple things and was happy to see my theories proven true. There were just some really awesome moments in the episode and I was not disappointed. Fantastic way to start things out. I'm certainly looking forward to the upcoming season and finding out where this new path takes the characters. The premier of course meant that the after show, Talking Dead, hosted by the very funny Chris Hardwick was back as well. I'm a fan--his podcast, Doctor Who specials, SDCC (San Diego Comicon) panels, Talking Dead and most recently At Midnight. I have yet to see one of his stand-up shows, but would love to. Some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment