Monday, October 20, 2014

Triple Post Struggles

It was definitely not easy to try and churn out three post tonight after a long day at the office. It didn't help that I was multitasking the entire night either, but...I managed to pull it off. Firstly, there was a four hour long podcast I was trying to finish, still an hour to go on that tomorrow. Then of course being Monday, it was Gotham and Sleepy Hollow night, while also watching two episodes of Once Upon A Time, because apparently we had somehow fallen behind with that one. Some where in there was also the hour long weekly Supernatural Radio show. I try not to miss it--one: because there's always good music, two: because it's been a Monday night tradition of mine for a year now. A busy evening to say the least, but partly of my own making. I could have waited to watch the shows, but then that would also mean waiting with the podcasts associated with those shows. What else am I going to listen to at work tomorrow? The podcasts are the only other thing besides music that keeps me entertained. So the sooner I can catch up on my podcasts...the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment