Sunday, September 21, 2014

Comic Confusion

I've been spending most of my weekend, when I haven't been cleaning, reading comics. I've come to three conclusions from doing so: 1. I should really try getting comics more frequently, rather than just on Free Comic Book Day. 2. I'm confused by everything currently going on in both the Marvel and DC worlds. 3. I now know why some of these were given away for free. I have a feeling realization number 2 has a lot to do with number 1, considering they're all single issues, but what can I say...FREE. I'm aware comics are not exactly expensive, especially if you're only buying the single issues and not a graphic novel or something similar. But still, if I were to get everything I wanted, it would cost a pretty penny and I'm a responsible adult. Heh. Anyway. I'm glad I finally decided to try and get caught up on this particular stack of reading material--I'm not through all of them yet. But it's a start and it's rekindled the excitement to want more. It was recommended to check out the New 52 Aquaman, so I'll start there, probably some Batman as well--he is my favorite after all. Yup, sounds like a good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment