Monday, September 29, 2014

Solid, Solid as...an Awesome Night of Television

If you recognize the song, you're welcome for the ear worm wiggling its way through your brain. If not, moving on. Another solid Monday night of television with the second episodes of Gotham and Sleepy Hollow. I'm really enjoying both and looking forward to seeing things unfold. My reaction is no surprise, for Sleepy Hollow because I've been invested for an entire season plus two episodes and have loved it since day one. While Gotham is still getting it's feet wet, it definitely has the makings of greatness. Like it's young hero to be perhaps? 

I happened to catch the full length teaser to American Horror Story Freak Show. A lot of returning actors, as is common with the AHS shows thus far. This theme in particular had me weary, and not just because there could be an appearance of creepy ass clowns. I don't have a phobia of clowns, I just really don't like them. Especially when they could be capable of strangling you with a rubber giraffe. I had heard about the new theme last year and I didn't quite see how they were going to pull it off. Without just being weird and predictable. I am willing to give the first episode a chance and I'll let you know how I feel about it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment