Saturday, September 13, 2014

If I Had A Million Dollars

What would you do with a million dollars? Would you blow it on fancy cars and a mansion in the Hollywood hills? Would you start your own business or donate to charities? Or would you help your loved ones out of debt? Everyone has plans for what they would do if blessed with that winning lottery tickets or raffle win, random inheritance from a rich great uncle you never knew about--the last one probably less likely, sounds like something out of a movie. Most people, myself included, have debt in one form or another: school loans, credit cards, etc. Debt would be the first thing to go, the logical first step. The next step would be different for each person. For example: I would go back to school. Its a goal of mine to get my bachelors and I'm halfway there with an Associates. I would pay off the current house, buy another on the East Coast where I would love to live, or even buy my Grandparent's home in Germany. Pay off the car, and buy a car I've always wanted (yeah I know, a bit impulsive). I would keep working, of course, a million isn't enough to stop working. But it would make life easier, less stressful. It's nice to dream about, would be an even nicer realty, but one not easily obtained. But I'll keep dreaming and keeping working hard and eventually I'll make at least some of my dreams come true. Even without a million dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment