Friday, September 5, 2014

Digested By Cthulhu VS the Volcano

I feel as though my day was run through the digestive track of Cthulhu, the tentacled Great Old One himself. I know what you’re thinking. That sounds like a hugely crappy day and it was. Maybe not quite as bad as having been swallowed by a giant monster deity created by HP Lovecraft. But it gets the point across, doesn’t it? Plus the old standbys just weren’t jiving with me. My day hit a wall. Nope. My day was craptastic. Boring. My day swan dived into a molten volcano like a virgin being sacrificed by a tribe of cannibals. That was my runner up. I don’t want to get into details because I just want to put it behind me. Let’s just say, it was a combination of work things that had me feeling low. In the end, there was a silver lining to an otherwise upsetting day and I clung to that silver lining like a pre-teen to a One Direction ticket. It’s the little things. That’s the saying—while not always true, it proved so this time. But a large margarita doesn’t hurt either.            

No comments:

Post a Comment