Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Not Much in the Mood

As the title says, I wasn't much in the mood for writing today. Call it fatigue, call it disinterest, call it what you will (another earworm perhaps?). I instead busied myself with finally uploading months old photos and getting them off the camera. It was long overdo, I've had an empty album on Facebook since July--the San Francisco Trip album. I had issues uploading to the album from my phone and then just kept forgetting about it. I contemplated reading earlier, but since I needed to clear off more space from the phone (still trying to download the latest update) it sparked me to get the pictures off of my camera as well. Next up, is getting all the pictures and stuff off the laptop and onto the external hard-drive. It's about time I did some cleanup, the laptop has been a bit laggy. I know, not a proper term, but I like it. My laggy laptop. Then, I made time for my Tuesday night TV fix and paused my computer cleanup project--it was time for Agents of SHIELD and Forever. I am loving Forever more and more. It's clever, funny, grips at your emotions and grasps at your attention. The second episode of AoS brought us a conclusion to the Creel hunt and a startling surprise in the preview for next week's episode. Part of me was shocked and the other part was kicking myself and saying "I knew it!". I'm really looking forward to that episode. Hmm..so much for not being in the mood to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment