Wednesday, September 10, 2014

It's Like A Fluffy Cloud of Happiness for Your Back

During my recent visit to IKEA, after an always delicious plate of Swedish meatballs and mashed potatoes, I did some shopping. Not much, I was on a not-enough-money-in-my-account-to-go-overboard budget. One of the items I bought was a pillow which is large, square shaped and a blue case to go with it (try to guess what my favorite color is). Because of it's large size, the pillow is meant to provide complete coverage of your back and support it while sitting in bed--as any of us might do when reading or watching TV. This is supposed to ease the strain and uncomfortable feeling of using a smaller pillow or several small pillows. They were not kidding. I've been leaning against it all night and I'm pretty sure I will never use another pillow ever again. It's like a fluffy cloud of happiness for your back. I used to use my normal pillow and a body pillow (also from IKEA, I love IKEA) and stack them up behind me. This method worked, for a little while, until one pillow would smoosh and I would wind up slouching--slouching is not comfortable. After four hours, I was still in the same position, wasn't slouching and my back wasn't in pain as it sometimes is. I can't recall exactly how much it was, but it wasn't too expensive. I want to say $10-$12 for the pillow + case, possibly. I would certainly recommend this pillow to anyone. A fantastic investment!

No comments:

Post a Comment