Thursday, September 11, 2014

It Has Begun

No, I'm not talking about a martial arts fight to the death. I am of course referencing instead the start of Fall TV. But it's not fall yet, you say. Of this I am aware, however, I think it's safe to say we're close enough--it's after labor day after all. I mean all you have to do is go to a grocery store to see the candy aisle being prepped already for Halloween. I actually stepped out of the garage this morning and it felt really nice outside, probably in the mid-80s, instead of in the 90s. I can hardly wait for the cooler weather. But I'm getting away from my point. The new TVs shows premiering in the next week or so. There are quite a few of them and I am already having to try to coordinate which DVR to record them all on. Some will be recording on the DVR upstairs and some will be recording downstairs. The few being recorded downstairs were chosen based on what I thought everyone would want to watch--sharing is caring and that goes for the DVR as well. So I am currently trying to go through everything saved to my DVR (the upstairs one) and it's going well. But it is not helping when certain channels decide to hold marathons of an old show and I feel obligated to watch them (Destination Truth & Ghost Hunters). Oh well, I will make do. Bring it on Fall TV, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment